Who we are
Airstage is a mobile app launching in the German and UK market. Airstage is a digital assistant in the pocket for Musicians/DJs and a music encyclopedia of non-commercial music in the pocket for music Fans. It is the “Swiss Army Knife” of Artists: it allows cashless instant tipping, booking, Fans base management, provides real Analytics to Artists and geo-location. Artists will have a chance to get noticed, booked and even win a free recording session with a studio. For Fans it is the “Airbnb” of live gigs in the city.
At Airstage we aim to take you to the next stage. We believe that every emerging artist deserves to make it. We connect emerging Artists, Fans and Businesses (Music Festivals, Producers).
* * *
Reports directly to IT Project Manager.
* * *
What skills we are interested in:
- 3+ years web development experience
- At least 2 years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with database (we use Postgres)
- Experience with deployment process (capistrano)
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Good knowledge of Git
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken) - - Experience of writing tests with Rspec
- Apache Solar
- Background processing (Sidekiq)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team
- Being able to adapt to challenging situations
- A sense of responsibility and ability to make decisions
- Musician/DJ part time or startup experience is a plus (but not mandatory)
• A challenging role in a dynamic IT company
• Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
• Chance to have significant impact on a very exciting new product
• Flexible working hours and working from home
If you see anything you like and consider yourself a fit, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.